Friday, June 6, 2014

If I Could Invent One Thing To Make The World A Better Place It Would Be.....

This week's topic is silly.  Clearly the person that offered it was really reaching.  Oh - yeah. It was me.  

OK - here goes.  I'd invent a pill  - watch out big pharma - that gives everyone a sense of humor, patience,  the ability to move on from things they cannot change and that allows them to see the world through the eyes of a child. It might be a big pill but once you get it down I suspect you'd feel better and if everyone feels better wouldn't the world be a better place? Wouldn't the issues of the day be easier to solve with patience, humor and the wisdom of a child?

I think so. And since today's post is so short I've included a couple of tunes to make you smile (hopefully)





Oh what the heck - 3 songs. I just felt like hearing these this AM.



Tune in next week, same Bat time, same Bat channel for the next installment of the LBC saves the world, brought to you by Ramana, Ashok, Maxi and her always full glass, Maria and occasionally the Old Fossil.

5 comments:

  1. You can already get that pill in Colorado in your glorious country! It is camouflaged as chocolate and you have to take it in small bites lest you suffer like this lady did. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/04/opinion/dowd-dont-harsh-our-mellow-dude.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not have suffered as she did..... .:-)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a plan to me. I know a number of individuals who could use at least the 'humor' ingredients of your suggested prescription.

    Your suggestion got me to thinking about perhaps a similar medication that would cause you to start smelling like an ass hole around the same time you started acting like one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alan that's what I call a coffee spitter - meaning I now need to clean my display since I just spit coffee all over it laughing.

      Delete
  3. I like the sound of your pill, Shackman!

    ReplyDelete