Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Inner Child The Outer Child

This weeks LBC topic comes from Lin - one of my high school classmate now residing in Germany.

The inner child - that part of me that still gets excited about watching old western TV shows even though they helped enable the gun culture that is a hot button for so many.



That still loves the music of the British Invasion and thinks Patty Duke was very hot back then



That loved Andy's Gang and still doesn't like Howdy Doody



The part of me that still gets excited remembering Willie Mays and his amazing baseball skills




The part of me that constantly battles with my outer child - the part that acts out.


 The outer child - the one that tells me to buy it - whatever the impulse buying little devil sees at any given oment.

The party of me that snatches defeat from the jaws of victory

The part of me that will devastate someone with words just because I can.

My dark side - a very real part of me rarely ever seen



That's my take on this weeks LBC topic - I'll be back next week - same bat time, same bat channel withj another LBC post. Til then, happy trails!








1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! You have tackled it with aplomb my friend. My compliments.

    ReplyDelete