Friday, August 2, 2019

Wellbeing




Wellbeing - well-being -however you spell it is a generic term related to being happy. Merriam Webster defines it as the state of being happy, healthy, or prosperous. It is closely related to several similar topics we have discussed lately like contented, gratitude and the like.

If it feels good, do it is a phrase we hear often and those things tend to feed ones  well-being. There is also a group dynamic for well-being  but frankly it is all a bit new agey for my liking and does not bear further discussion. Be sure to check Ramana's Musings for Ramana's take on the subject.


Image result for well-being cartoons

3 comments:

  1. don't ask me!
    I've noticed that I seem to only be getting older. fatter. pushier. more opinionated. and luckier.
    my luck involves waking up in the morning in spite of stuff that's wrong with me. if anyone writes a book about that I might read it! xo
    oh. and dumber! who goes all the way to Cleveland to spend 2 hours? I give up. please cancel all inept communication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be preoccupied with your forthcoming reunion trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wellbeing just seems to me a trendy word for good health. And good health (both mental and physical) depends very much on an optimistic, adventurous and open-minded attitude to life. Hatred and negativity is a sure route to poor health.

    ReplyDelete