Sunday, May 5, 2013

A cool music list

My blogger friend Ramana has this interesting post  and from it I have learnt a little more about him. I decided to try my hand at this game and here goes. I found it interesting to do and I hope that some others will do too.

Thus was I challenged by Rummy - and I resopond here becauise at the moment I cannot access his website so here are the 30 queries and my responses - Rummy are there any here you guessed? Any surprises??? One change from my email to you as well.


1: A song you like with a color in the title Orange Skies - Love

2: A song you like with a number in the title: One - Three Dog Night

3: A song that reminds you of summertime: Summer in the City Lovin Spoonful

4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about: Don't You Write Her Off - McGuinn, Clark & Hillman

5: A song that needs to be played LOUD: Any Way You Want It Dave Clark Five written by my mate Ron Ryan

6: A song that makes you want to dance: Do You Wanna Dance - Beach Boys

7: A song to drive to: Taking Care of Business - Bachman Turner Overdrive

8: A song about drugs or alcohol: Mothers Little Helper Rolling Stones

9: A song that makes you happy Glad All Over Dave Clark Five

10: A song that makes you sad/: California Bloodlines - John Stewart

11: A song that you never get tired of I'll Feel a Whole Lot Better Byrds or Gene Clark

12: A song from your preteen years: Bernadine Pat Boone

13: One of your favorite 80’s songs: Africa Toto

14: A song that you would love played at your wedding Wedding Song Paul Stookey

15: A song that is a cover by another artist Positively 4th Street by Johnny Rivers

16: One of your favorite classical songs Canon in D - Pachelbel

17: A song that you would sing a duet with on karaoke Taxi by Harry Chapin

18: A song from the year that you were born Ghost Riders in the Sky Vaughn Monroe

19: A song that makes you think about life: Circle by Harry Chapin

20: A song that has many meanings to you Changing Changing Ed Ames

21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title Denise - Randy and the Rainbows

22: A song that moves you forward: Changes in Attitudes Changes in Latitudes - Jimmy Buffet

23: A song that you think everybody should listen to Impossible Dream by Ed Ames

24: A song by a band you wish were still together: I Will The Beatles

25: A song by an artist no longer living: New Yorks Not My Home Jim Croce

26: A song that makes you want to fall in love How to Handle a Woman - Richard Harris (King Arthur)

27: A song that breaks your heart Tears in Heaven Eric Clapton

28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love: Softly as I Leave You - We Five & Bev Bivens

29: A song that you remember from your childhood: Ballad of Davy Crockett - Fess Parker

30: A song that reminds you of yourself Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For U2

3 comments:

  1. Grand list Shackman. Not one of them is out of place. Thank you for taking the trouble and sharing your taste with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My list goes live tomorrow. I see we almost match on one of them. Now I need to go back and check a few of these out as they are new to me, but then you are the King of Music in our world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GM I ran a music site and board for several years. Believe me when I say I am a piker compared to some of my friends from there - many of whom are performers. But thans and I look forward to seeing your list.

    ReplyDelete